Skills development program
Present course or workshop for duration 50 hours in five days with the cooperation of A.U.C in Cairo –the idea was successful and was repeated in different cities and location in Egypt.
Protocol between EREA and American University in Cairo:
- AUC administration since February 2002 established the training course for real estate industry and service, that was for the first time in Egypt for such an activity to take place, EREA provides a hands on lecture joined by professors from the university in administration , marketing and sales
- The output of these courses was highly appreciated by the officials in the governments cabinet and the private sector working in the field
- That success leads to another partnership with institution and organization who are concern to raise the standard of awareness of citizens, officials, and professionals in the same field
- Invitation was addressed to EREA to contribute in arranging same courses within the Arabian era specifically Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates and Qatar, while construction and real estate are booming, and employees were in bad need for such human resources developments
- Different Egyptian syndicate invited EREA to present their experience in training to different level of managerial stuff in that sector
- EREA board of director, executives, association members shared in attending different exhibition, conferences local, regional and international, they came back was positive feedback towards the benefits of the industry development.