Association Activities Plan
- establish some small real estate projects to open opportunities for job placement and assisst the business community to get the right candidates for their projects.
- to raise up the standard of the business by solving problems in this sector and improve the quality of services.
- establish web site on the internet which has data base including information about the business sector,tenderes,and other information required: www.EgyptHome.com
- establish a business center to assist the needs of the sector.
- devellopment of slum areas
- working to establish a real estate forum to discuss all issues concerning business and try to find the right solution.
There is a lot of demand, requirements and essential need for professional labor force and high skilled manpower to meet the local market and other gulf states. That situation encourages our association to think deeply and practically to put a future plan can be found in the ground in order to meet the future requirements.
Dr.Ali Mehilba chairman of the association through his raveling he made different visits to a training and educational institutes in Europe and USA, he discussed possibility of cooperation for training Egyptian candidates at their premises for a period of 3 or 6 months to obtain technical certificates in a specific area (carpentry welding plumbing electrician painting etc )
Note: For the time being Dr. Mehilba is on his visit to California till the end of July 2009 to meet principals of community colleges to discuss the possibilities of enrolling some Egyptian trainees at their premises . He has a clear picture about companies and association working in housing and construction industry in Egypt, they all rely on EREA in transferring these needs to community collages administrations.